Monday 14 December 2015

Please Help Me; My 18-month Girlfriend Wants Abortion?


 

Hi Readers....

I'll try to break short my context of my story. 

I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her)..... 

please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well. 

please help.. I am open for "criticise"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Looking Forward To Hearing From you